Thursday, May 13, 2010

TOS Crew Review: All About Reading Reader

As a member of the TOS Crew, I was sent a copy of What am I? from All About Spelling. As of April 1, 2010 this new reader became available.

This reader follows the Beehive Reader 1 we reviewed earlier in the year and makes a great reading challenge whether or not you are using the All About Spelling program. If you are, then these readers coincide with the first 14 lessons in the manual.

Plans are in the works for release of an All About Reading program later this year and each level will feature two readers which coincide with All About Spelling.





While I think the books are well illustrated and interesting, I am extremely satisfied with our current reading program and our last emerging reader is well on his way to success! However, if you are looking for something new or you really love All About Spelling, then I encourage you to get more information on the readers and All About Reading. You may find great success with them.

The cost of the book is $19.95 and coincides with the All about Spelling program. All but one of my kids is past this stage, but I'm looking forward to using it with J4.

No comments: