Friday, April 17, 2009

I Caught the Bug...

Have you seen the cute felt patterns at Buggabugs? She has some cute stuff on there. Lots of folks at FIAR have been using these in the workboxes.

We'll see how this pattern goes, but I'm interested in the grocery patterns and the veggie patterns- the veggies would be so nice for our gardening unit.

I'll be sure to post some updates as we get this project rolling. Felt food seems to be all the rage. R8 and I think this is a really cute project for a 4-H Fair entry this summer. Yes?

3 comments:

Amber said...

I caught the bug last month. I love felt! We've had fun making them.

Rachel said...

Yeah, we caught the bug too. DD just finished making her first piece. I'm debating what to buy - just one set or go for the gold and buy 5 to get the 6th for free. I'd be surprised if we'd get them all done but they sure are fun!

Anonymous said...

I found a lot of free patterns and instructions online. I made 6 cookies and 2 eggs just from looking at pictures.

Marie-Anne