- I love to inline skate- Dan got me hooked and I bought a pair the same day we bought our wedding rings!
- When I was 14 I spent two weeks camping along the Chesapeake Bay and actually spent several nights on Fox Island where we had to take turns peddling a bicycle to provide water for each others' showers.
- I love to drive a manual transmission car and I miss it!
- I spent many summers as a camp counselor- two of which were full summers in Buckeystown, MD...not terribly exotic but a whole lot of fun.
- My favorite ice cream is vanilla and as Cherry Sue from the Poppleton series would say..."Love it!"
- My first job was teaching gymnastics for the YMCA. I was 17 and my boss took me to and from work.
- I have a masters degree.
Friday, February 8, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Ok, so I need to tell you all 7 random things about myself and tag 7 people. Thanks Alana...