Friday, February 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, so I need to tell you all 7 random things about myself and tag 7 people. Thanks Alana...

  1. I love to inline skate- Dan got me hooked and I bought a pair the same day we bought our wedding rings!
  2. When I was 14 I spent two weeks camping along the Chesapeake Bay and actually spent several nights on Fox Island where we had to take turns peddling a bicycle to provide water for each others' showers.
  3. I love to drive a manual transmission car and I miss it!
  4. I spent many summers as a camp counselor- two of which were full summers in Buckeystown, MD...not terribly exotic but a whole lot of fun.
  5. My favorite ice cream is vanilla and as Cherry Sue from the Poppleton series would say..."Love it!"
  6. My first job was teaching gymnastics for the YMCA. I was 17 and my boss took me to and from work.
  7. I have a masters degree.
I'm having trouble tagging and hyperlinking at the moment...if you read and you haven't been tagged, then guess what! You're it!

No comments: