Monday, January 14, 2008

Game Fun- The aMAZEing Labyrinth


This was one of E9's Christmas games. He is a game kid. Play a game with him and he'll love you forever. I've eyed this game for years- first seeing it when I worked at a toy shop in college. Anyone remember the Imaginarium stores?? I used to be a Toylogist!

Anyway, I picked this up for $8 at a consignment shop (which was incredible- it was brand new. The pieces had not even been punched out yet!) and held on to it until the big day. We've recently been playing a lot of it and I can I just say I'm terrible at it!! This game is totally spatial and as such, boys really are better at it than girls.

Great game though and if you've never seen it, it's worth the $20 retail price.


1 comment:

Alana - The Mommy said...

I used to be a Toyologist too! I loved that job! It was so fun helping people find just the right toy.

Cool find! We will have to check this game out.