Welcome to the Ten Weeks of Top Ten Lists sponsored by Many Little Blessings and the iHomeschoolNetwork.com. Bunches of bloggers will be sharing their Top Ten lists on various topics over the next ten weeks.
Please be sure to subscribe by email or follow Blog, She Wrote using the sidebar buttons, so you don't miss any of my Top Ten Favorites!
This Week's topic (a few days late) is 10 Questions People Ask Me. In no particular order, here are a few things people say to me all the time: (only 6 because that is all that's coming to mind- sorry!)
|Image from wpclipart|
- How do I do it? Well...I have my strategies. This could encompass so many things...
- When do the kids get out of school/are you done already? Common question among the homeschoolers- when do you finish the year with your kids? Are they out (when public schools are getting close)
- What do you use to teach your children? Again, this question can take all forms and can come from other homeschoolers, new homeschoolers, and those that know nothing about homeschooling.
- Are they all yours? Love this one.
- Is school out today? This one comes when we are out in town on a school day. I'm not always sure whether it's an honest inquiry or a way for people to ask why any child would ever be out of a school building where they belong during the day.
- Will you do this all the way through? Another favorite. Most often a translation for, "You aren't thinking about homeschooling through high school are you?
Short list...these are busy times. We move in two weeks! More blogging soon. I have some more blogging deadlines including two in the next couple of days. So, check back for some more action!