Welcome to the Ten Weeks of Top Ten Lists sponsored by Many Little Blessings and the iHomeschoolNetwork.com. Bunches of bloggers will be sharing their Top Ten lists on various topics over the next ten weeks.
Please be sure to subscribe by email or follow Blog, She Wrote using the sidebar buttons, so you don't miss any of my Top Ten Favorites!
Today's topic is Top Ten Reasons My Kids Love Being Homeschooled. In no particular order, here goes:
- We get to have slow mornings!
- We have extra time to pursue our interests- from falconry to sewing to rockets to anything science and engineering.
- My 13yo loves his One Year Adventure Novel!
- Time to play when the weather is especially nice- have "sun days" and snow days.
- Our homeschool co-op is a lot of fun!
- We have the time to listen to good stories for hours with no interruptions.
- We are not locked into a school schedule. We can do things when they come up.
- School days are shorter because we aren't wasting time standing in line and waiting for others.
- We get a custom education.
- If we find something we really want to learn more about, we can...right away!