Monday, March 26, 2012

Blog, She Wrote is on FaceBook!

With the 5th blogiversary of Blog, She Wrote coming up in a few weeks (and a new blogging opportunity that is in the works), I thought I would see how readers respond to a Blog, She Wrote FaceBook page. The page is public so if you are not on FaceBook I think you can still read there. If not, please do not worry! I will be posting as normal here on the blog. The FaceBook page is for sharing posts from the archives and for short bits of news and interest. And, of course, I'd love it if you all could comment there and say hello!


I'm still getting to know my way around over there, but it's mostly finished. I just need to add a Pinterest button (once I have something there worth seeing!) and maybe another custom button. For right now, you can see other sites and bloggers that I enjoy and I have the posts here feeding automatically to the FaceBook page.

Buttons for my blog will be here shortly and I'll let you know when they are up later this week. For now you can hit the links here in this post and I have the Blogger widget in the right hand sidebar in my Connect category.

I hope you'll join me over at the Blog, She Wrote FaceBook page!

As always, thanks for being a Blog, She Wrote reader!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I'm just wondering what the Maryland State House is doing in the pictures. Did I miss something in earlier blogs?

love,
Grandma

Heather said...

Nope, but you gave me that can and it's our heritage and all that...We use it for holding pencils and stuff.

Pretty cool, right?

Heather