I got to use my new ProClick which, in agreement with others, is absolutely uh-mazing! I can totally see where the notion of, "I must find more to bind" comes from!
|I emptied the math journals and bound them up and stored them away in a labeled container (a reusable grocery bag did the track for all of our 2010-2011 work!).|
|My new super tool- the ProClick by GBC|
Though we have started school slowly this year (as is typical), we are scheduled to begin in earnest tomorrow. I still have my work cut out for me this evening! I did get E12's books set up, but I need to find a balance with those workboxes. They are my nemesis. There. I said it. I simply need to face the fact that when it all comes down, they do not serve our style of homeschooling well. At this point, they are a place where we store our school work when we aren't using it and since I have little option to change that, I'm working with what I have. I am experimenting with using only the rack without the boxes for a few subjects so that the notebook/book will lay flat on the rack. It might be easier for the kids to maintain. Once I've got it figured out, I will share with you all. But something needs to change!
More on the start of school and the plans for the other kids as I finish them. I'm looking forward to a good start for our new school year!