Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nine Patch Quilt

I've posted about R10's Nine Patch Quilt over at Miss Bliss, but I want to be sure to keep up with her sewing on my blog too! Actually, we made a series of little videos of how she is putting together this quilt. It's a kit she received from the Corps of Re-Discovery (their stuff is so nice!) and she's been working with the directions and really making progress.

Two squares finished- an A square and a B square!

She is just following along with these directions and she's gotten a great start.

If you haven't gone there already, click to see her Quilt Making video over at Miss Bliss!

She is really keeping busy with her sewing machine. I am so thankful we were able to get one for her. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

No comments: