Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Co-op Classes

I thought it would be fun to show off some of the other classes at Co-op this semester that my kids did not take. There was Cake Decorating, Tee Party, Beading along with some others. Here are a few of the displays from Co-op Night.

The Tee Party class refashioned tshirts into many different things and even held a fashion show on Co-op Night to show off their creations.
The Tee Party class also made a tee shirt quilt. They each made a square. So cool!
A friend of mine taught the beading class. Hi Lisa!

Cake Decorating was very popular and they all looked so good!

I have just a few more classes that my kids took left to share with you all. Our co-op really specializes in the extra curricular realm and is only two hours for ten Mondays each semester. Our kids love it and actually I find it pretty enjoyable too!

1 comment:

Fairly local said...

Your co-ops look like great fun!