Friday, December 10, 2010

Gratitude

I wanted to make sure and share our gratitude tree before showing off the Christmas decor! Our pencil tree is here year round and I make some efforts to change its decorations to match the seasons. Each of us made a list of the things we are thankful for to reflect on at Thanksgiving time. This year we were at home and had the pleasure of some local company for dinner.
The pencil tree- a year round friend

Our turkey friend made by R10 at her sewing co-op class. She reports he was fun to make!

The tree's lights are on, though I'd love to add another strand, and we are about to put up our Jesse Tree ornaments there in addition to the FIAR ornaments. Stay tuned.

I hope each of you had a lovely Thanksgiving and I hope you are enjoying this season of Advent as you await the coming of Christ!

No comments: