Monday, November 8, 2010

Time to Vote!

The voting has begun over at the Homeschool Blog Awards! There sure are a lot of blogs listed over there. If nothing else, you'll have the chance to meet some fun new bloggers. I'm looking forward to finding some new ones myself.

I am humbled to report that Blog, She Wrote has been nominated in an unprecedented five categories! 

  • Best Homeschool Mom Blog
  • Best Crafts, Plans and Projects Blog
  • Best Homeschool Methods Blog
  • Best Variety Blog
  • Best Super Homeschooler

I would so appreciate you taking the time to vote! The competition is stiff. There are so many really great homeschooling blogs out there. Just click on the button and enjoy!

My purpose here at Blog, She Wrote is to consistently blog from the heart of our homeschool in a way that encourages, informs and teaches others. I'm not sure what category that fits in, but that's what I'm all about. 

Join Me at The Homeschool Post!

Thank you to all of YOU out there who read Blog, She Wrote. I'm honored that you all think so well of my efforts here! So, thanks for the shout out. This will be fun!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a relatively new reader of Blog She Wrote - an I have enjoyed your writing! Congrats on so many entries! I have Photo and New! Yeah!

Heather said...

Great job Pebblekeeper! I'll visit and check it out.

Heather

Fairly local said...

WOW! Five entries. You go girl. If they had the most Coke drinking blog, I know you would win. Just kidding, seriously you deserve to win all of them and then you could be a blog hog!