What can I say about this sweet, wonderful girl? She is a gift. Here are just a few of the things that make R10 special.
- She's creative and full of energy.
- She likes to think outside of the ordinary
- She stands out the girly girl in the midst of three brothers
- She isn't so girly that she can't enjoy her brothers!
- she is really good at playing with younger siblings and younger kids in general.
- She defended her 4yo brother at the playground recently and ended up getting punched for it. She's a stand up girl for sure.
- She loves to be around other people
- She loves to have solitude in her room- just her and her book and her craft desk.
- She loves to sew!
- She loves to cook
- She loves to write poetry
- She loves to explore and go on adventures with her brothers
- She loves her afternoon tea time
- She loves a good book
- She loves her good books and her window seat in her bedroom. Often the two go together.
- She is a sweet, kind, fun girl.
- She loves to create.
- Though you cannot see her face, she is beautiful! You'll have to trust me.
Happy Birthday R10. We love you!