Thursday, September 17, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

We did this on Monday, but posting about it right afterward didn't happen. I find it amazing that there are so many people that have posted MTM and I haven't even fed my kids lunch on a Monday yet! That is amazing to me...a time warp of sorts.

This week we had grapes, cheese quesadilla strips and their favorite salsa with Oreos. The Oreos are missing because well...I have one who would eat them first. So, they came in the second wave.

So, I'm posting Muffin Tin Monday on Thursday morning. That's the kind of week I'm having. It's been the kind of week that seems so slow and has gone lightening fast at the same time in light of what I still need to finish before leaving for Nashville on Tuesday.

Did you hear? I'm going to Nashville!!

No comments: