Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a Member of the Crew!




I thought it might be about time that I announce that I was chosen to be one of the new The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew Members for 2009-2010.

I am very excited about this opportunity to review homeschooling products. I'm just getting started and learning the ropes, but as time goes on you will notice some reviews coming your way as soon as products start coming my way!

My first "stretching experience" will be to finally learn and use Mr. Linky. Wish me luck!

Whenever I review something for the TOS Crew I will try and end my post with the graphic below. I am ready to set sail!

6 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

Congrats! And, you'll make a GREAT member of the crew. I can't wait to read your reviews!

Debbie said...

Heather- I am a Crew member, too! It should be an exciting year!

Shauna said...

Congrats!

Fairly local said...

Good for you Heather. You will be great at this.

berrypatch said...

I'm a new member of the TOS Crew as well! I'm very excited about the new year. ;-)

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

I just wanted to join in the congratulatory chorus and say that I've enjoyed reading your blog since I discovered it a few weeks ago.

I'm new to the TOS Homeschool Crew this year, too!