So here goes:
- I sleep with two rice socks. Two- heated up in the microwave every night for 2 min 45 sec and 2 min 10 sec or slightly less depending on the season. One goes on my back and one near my feet to keep them warm. Sometimes I vary it but mostly not.
- I sleep with one or two small extra blankets on my half of the bed. I drop one or both in the summer sometimes, but nearly always I have a fleece throw up near my head. (both of these last quirks make Dan crazy, btw!)
- I shave my legs every day. Even in the winter. All the time. Where ever we go. It's a must. (I don't wear make up but smooth legs are a priority!)
- I begin my day by starting the decluttering thread on the FIAR boards. Seriously. My feet hit the floor thinking of a challenge for the day!
- I mangle toothpaste tubes and butter sticks/tubs. Always. Forever. It can't be helped. No matter what Dan says. Yes, we have separate tooth paste tubes but only because we use a different kind of paste. I miss the days when he kept my tube nice and neat!!
- I wear a watch every day. No amount of cell phones, PDAs or van clocks can take the place of my trusty elastic wristband watch. None. And it must be analog. Digital is for scaredy cats.