Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All Around Town

This game was a gift from the grandparents to J3. What a hit and so easy to play!

You have to pick cards and do what they say and try to get to stores.
Once you get to stores, you pick up a card from that category and see what you've bought. Then you put the card on its matching store. When you finished all your errands, you win the game!

There are a few twists and turns in the game like having to give some things away, but in the end it all turns out.

What a great game to go along with My Big Green Pocketbook- a Before FIAR book.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted that game! We'll be doing MBGP with A this year for PK. I think she'll be excited to do some stuff "just for her". :-) I'll have to see about getting that one!

Anonymous said...

Cool Game Heather! I will have to look into that one. I'm glad to see that I can leave comments now too! ;-)