Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camp Little Guys- Day 4


Yesterday Camp Little Guys took us on a trip to our local Science Center. I organized a field trip for all the local MOPS groups and we had some good turned out! J3 really loves the Curiosity Corner for 4 and under. That's him above "vacuuming" up foam shapes with the vacuum tube.

There are many water tables and a whole new outdoor area with a waterfall, sand table, and a huge web climbing structure. Plus a moving things exhibit is back in town so it's always fun to move red balls around. We visited the animal room and the coral reef before we left too.

Late in the afternoon we went to the library to turn in some reading jars for the summer program wall and to exchange some books out. After dinner at home we went to the local ice cream stand for some cones.

Days 2 and 3 involved errand running, stay and play at the Y which the boys LOVE (they have a fun play structure room), church and either lunch or dinner out. Now I have to plan out days 5 and 6 and I guess 7- wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I have to say I'm a little jealous!!! Holly

My Blessings From Above said...

What great fun you are all having!
Michele