Monday, June 16, 2008

Geography Game- Borderline

I stopped by my favorite consignment shop today after our well checks (remember those three June birthdays?) and one of the first things I found was this little card game.

E9 is setting it up right now so I'll let you know how it turns out. For $1.49 it was worth a shot!


Ok checking back in I can tell you it's a pretty fun game. We played two or three rounds. Basically, you have to correctly identify whether a region or country borders another. It also includes cards on natural and man made wonders of the world, geographical things like the prime meridian and international dateline, plus the tropics of Capricorn and Cancer and the equator. Tricky stuff! The object is to place cards in the discard pile based on what areas border and the first one to empty their hand wins. What a great find today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: