Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Can't Keep Up!

I suppose that is a good thing though. E9 and R7 are reading so many books so quickly that I can't keep up with my sidebar! Here's what they've been reading and if they ever stay in a book for a bit, I'll add pictures to my sidebar again.

E9:
  • The Mystery of the Desert Giant by Franklin W. Dixon (Hardy Boys)
  • The Mystery of the Deserted Library by FWD
  • The Mystery of the Aztec Warrior by FWD
  • The Mystery in the Snow by Gertrude Chandler Warner (Boxcar Children)
  • The Haunted Fort by FWD
  • The Mystery of the Chinese Junk by FWD
  • The Return of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
  • The Secret of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
  • The Mystery of the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
R7:
  • The Mystery of the Hidden Painting by Gertrude Chandler Warner (Boxcar Children)
  • The Blue Bay Mystery by GCW
  • The Caboose Mystery by GCW
  • The Mystery in the Snow by GCW
I found some fun sites like Lynne Reid Banks official web site. Bonus! Just when I thought E9 had blown through yet another great book series I found she has another title...woohoo! That buys me another few hours of good reading for the young boy. Next on his list and which he is ordering up from the library as I type is...

No comments: