Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cricket in Times Square


Last week E9 started The Cricket in Times Square for his next Beyond FIAR book. So far we have read chapter 1 and done some research on mice and rodents. The setting of the story is New York City and NY State in general so I plan to cover anything left in the area of NY State history.

E9 put together the notebook for this unit study including the front cover. He's just about finished his first spiral notebook so I am trying out the pronged folder again this time around. I will be sure to update as we go. He's still working on his book so progress may be slow initially.

1 comment:

Alana - The Mommy said...

Eager to hear more! I love that you let your kids do so much on their own. Like design the notebook and such. I am quite the control freak!