Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm All Smiles!!

Thank you to Hollie in SC for awarding my blog with the You Make Me Smile Award! I have gotten to know her a little bit on the FIAR boards and we have a few things in common. We are both married to VT engineering grads and our oldest sons were born ten days apart. I will say it's been fun to encourage people through the boards that I may never meet in real life, but what a blessing they have been to me as well! A description of the award is on her blog:

This is what the person that created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose eight bloggers:

Kate in MD- Kate is a new rower and I just love her blog. Of course, it does help that she finds herself in Maryland which is close to my heart!

ShaunaCO- Has a fun blog that I want to visit more often. She was also a great helper to me when I was setting up my own blog.

Ami- from the FIAR board is a very creative lady and I love visiting her blog AND her website www.homeschoolshare.com. Thanks for your labor of love Ami!

Shannon- again that new blog is just humming right along. That dinosaur unit totally rocked and I'm looking forward to what comes next!

Candace C- as always I like checking in on what her kids are up to. She is one creative and adventurous mom!

Jen in SC- Has a fun blog about her school and home and what better name than Good Fruit?

Sheri- her blog always makes me smile whether it's something funny that one of her kids says or does or the work she posts from their school days.

Jackie- is another VT fan I just have to say that makes me smile! You may not like FL Jackie, but that is one gorgeous cape cod you have down there! C'mon up our way for some crisp apples and crisp days!

Thanks to all these ladies for making me smile!






2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank you Heather!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks, Heather.
Your kids' Marie Curie and Mirette pages look terrific!
Hope you had fun at the convention.
Blessings,
Shannon