One of my goals for our homeschool for next year is to get another Kindle the boys can share. I think it's great that we can cut down on some of the book clutter and take our books on the go.
|R11 has quite a collection to choose from- she's read an unbelievable number of classic books for her age.|
|The Lord of the Rings is one of her favorites. Don't be fooled by the size of the font...that is a serious read!|
So, I have a poll of sorts and I'd love for you to answer some questions for me in the comments.So, tell me....
- How do you use an eReader in your homeschool?
- How many do you have for the number of kids you have?
- Are you successful sharing it around or is it best to have their own?
- How old are your kids when they first start using the eReader?
- Can you share resources around within the same family?
- What are your favorite books for schooling using an eReader?