Friday, August 6, 2010

Convention 2010

Hello from sunny Orlando! I've been at the MOPS International Convention since Wednesday evening...a rocky start seeing as my 6am flight was canceled that day and I was 6 hours late!

I begin my journey home early Sunday morning.

I've been under the 5.5 acres of pure air conditioning bliss since Wednesday night...

Heard a talk by Phil Vischer today (creator of the VeggieTales) on kids and the media. Frightening statistics, but I'll tell you...I could barely keep myself together because every time he raised his voice he sounded just like a tomato.

I hope you all are having a fun-filled week too!

PS- This is the view from my hotel room veranda.

3 comments:

Kisha said...

Wow, Heather! What a view! My parents live in Orlando, so it's my second home. Too funny about Phil Vischer sounding like a tomato. :)

billyjean said...

"...but it's for the kids..." LOL! Enjoy yourself!!!

Jen U. said...

That's hilarious about Phil Vischers voice. That picture reminds me of the Gaylord Opryland hotel in Nashville.