Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Salamander Room- Notebooks

I was just going through my drafts to see what I never got around to posting... found one! These are just a few shots from our Salamander Room notebooks.

I used the Evan Moor Giant Book of Science in addition to the FIAR fold n learn for The Salamander Room.

Amphibians and Life Cycles

Butterflies, Moths, and Lifecycles- very timely with our caterpillars arriving back in May

Insects and Frog labeling

I really like the Giant Book of Science and I ordered it through CurrClick so I don't have to balance a huge book on our copier! I can print just what I need when I need it.

The only thing left to do at this point, is to gather up our notebooks from this last unit and put all the items from this last school year away. It is time...the art adventure has begun! How's THAT for a teaser??

No comments: