Friday, October 9, 2009

Once Again...

I had to mess with my highlights! This time I went with the opposite as last time. The last two times it was more blond then red. This time around I decided to do the opposite and have more red than the blond. It was getting a little light. With winter coming it's gonna darken up more underneath so I thought I'd try this...

Awfully sorta red in this picture but not so much in real life (see below)...goes great with green eyes though! I think a picture in natural light will help. It was gloomy all day today.

This time...

Last time... see the difference with the sunny day picture? The red is exactly the same as last time, but it looks redder above. I'll try again tomorrow!
So, if it's too much I can go back to the way it was. Obviously, I have a highlight addiction of some sort.

4 comments:

Fairly local said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I think you just want to be me when you grow-up!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again!

REDHEADS RULE!

Jana

Kristina said...

I like it! I wouldn't say you necessarily have an addiction, maybe just a predisposition for changing your hair.....(hey when you are a mom, it is the only thing you CAN control that doesn't involve heavy lifting.

kim w said...

cute