Some of my kind readers have been asking for a book list so I thought it was time to publish it. I will start with my fall book list and then do one for the Underground Railroad/Civil War.
Our favorite autumn books:
- Pumpkin Jack by Will Hubbel- there is a unit at Homeschool Share on this one which is a lot of fun!
- Too Many Pumpkins by Linda White
- How to Make and Apple Pie and See the World by Marjorie Priceman- which is featured in a Reading Rainbow episode available on Netflix and at the library
- Pumpkin, Pumpkin by Jeanne Titherington
- It's Pumpkin Time by Zoe Hall
- How Do Apples Grow by Betsy Maestro
- From Seed to Pumpkin by Wendy Pfeffer
- The Pumpkin book by Gail Gibbons
- Poppleton in Fall by Cynthia Rylant
- Why Do Leaves Change Color? by Betsy Maestro
- Fresh Fall Leaves by Betsy Franco
- The Wild Leaf Ride by Judith Stamper
- Clifford's First Autumn by Norman Bridwell
- Halloween Mazes
Enjoy the season!