Saturday, October 10, 2009

And the Winner Is!


Finally! I have made the time to have the drawing for the temperature recorders!! My apologies for taking so long, but you know how it is...

However, the news is good because while I was procrastinating on doing the drawing, Dan scored 5 more recorders which means I can have more winners and less trips to the post office (which is a nemesis of mine).

Winners of a pair of recorders:
  • SchoolForUs
  • Christie
  • Jen (in OK)
  • Diane
  • Sheri
Winner of one recorder (because we have an odd number):
  • Becky in OK
If your name appears here, please contact me at blogshewrote(at)twcny(dot)rr(dot)com and give me your mailing address, so I know where to send these great tools of science!

I hope you all enjoy your temperature recorders and hey whenever you get to using them, please drop by to leave a comment so we can share in your discoveries!

In fact, it will be cool to see the temp of the trip they take from NY to wherever you are! Have fun with them.

2 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

I'm thrilled!!! Thanks for having this drawing. Alex & I will love seeing what these machines can do. :-)
Dana @ School For Us

Unknown said...

I have awarded you with a blog award. You can pick it up at www.cabininthewoods-diane.blogspot.com.
Blessings
Diane