Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where Do I Get My Stuff?


This is a common question...so I will take the time to share my secret homeschool shopping places.

Here we go:

Discount School Supply- a great one stop shop for many early elementary art, craft, math, and pretend play supplies. It's my favorite place to get art supplies.

Rainbow Resource- what homeschooler doesn't shop here?? They have loads of thing from art supplies to curriculum to games and toys to library builders. You can't miss here. If you buy $150 or more it's free shipping. Otherwise, it's pretty nominal shipping.

Lakeshore Learning
- I don't order from here often, but they do have some things I like. I'm about to order a new chair today as a matter of fact.

CurrClick- a great online place for curriculum that you can download

Five in a Row Digital - great place for fold n learns and other FIAR support materials

Home Science Tools- science equipment...I really need to get my frog hatchery ASAP!!

Delta Education- super kits on various topics. Pricey but a lot of fun.

I also make the occasional order from Amazon, I shop at a local consignment shop for games and books as well at the local library sale. I recently scored huge there.

I'm sure you all have to some favorite places to get resources. Feel free to share them here in a comment.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey! Those are all the same places I shop at!! :) Except the Delta one is a new place for me I will have to check it out!

Stephanie said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I come back to it a lot for your great resources. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely blog.

Blessings!

Heather said...

Thank you Stephanie!!

Heather