Friday, October 31, 2008

R8's New Sewing Adventure

As mentioned earlier, R8 is working on a fleece pullover for her next sewing project. Cutting is her least favorite part (mine is pulling out seams but that gives you an idea of the caliber of my sewing skills) but she still did a great job.

Next she worked on pinning what was left in the pattern with her personal tutor (my friend Lisa) who came over last Thursday to help get R8 caught up- just to be sure she could sew on co-op day this week.


When I saw what she'd accomplished this past Monday, I was pretty impressed. She had managed to sew the pocket on the front piece already. I'm excited to see what she gets finished over the next four weeks of co-op while I'm still at home recovering. I was also told she is just about done her pillow for her beginner class.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: