Thursday, April 24, 2008

Have You Ever Thought About...

...the difference between a murmur and a mutter? A custom and a tradition? These are questions that E9 has been asking each morning for the last few days. Love that at the breakfast table...

I happened upon a new series of books for him which I was delighted to order up from the library. I handed him Half Magic at bedtime and the next morning while I was at the computer he came down to announce he was done and that it was a great read. Didn't I just hand him that book?

He's now finished with the sequel Knight's Castle and thankfully the sequel to The Penderwicks arrived at the library. It has a copyright of 2008. He must be one of the first to read, The Penderwick's on Gardem Street. All the reviews say The Penderwicks is a modern day Little Women. I hope R7 will enjoy it.

That's why I had to change E9's current read to E9's current/recent silent read. He reads too fast and this is only the internet. I can't keep up!

1 comment:

Alana - The Mommy said...

I thought you were about to get really introspective on this post, then realized you were talking about your brilliant son!

My mousey girl is the same way. To say she devours books, would be a huge understatement. I love that!