Saturday, February 23, 2008

J2's Day with Mommy!


Since Thursday Dan's sister and her family have been here visiting. Friday they all went tubing at a local ski resort. By all reports they had an excellent day. However, J2 is too young for tubing so he and I stayed at home. Boy was he mad!!!! I tried to keep him busy.


First we painted. This didn't last too long though because he wanted cups and paints. I was up for dot painting! He really love my painting. It's called Winter Tree.
We played Playdoh which is always a good time! We made animal crackers and Teddy Grahams and put paw prints in lots of dough.

Cutting and rolling dough is fun too!


Of course there was a snack of Teddy Grahams and J2 was excited to eat at the school table.


After lunch (leftover pizza) we sat down to watch a show. I thought I'd catch a bit of weather first and you can see what happened. I knew he was having a fussy morning. Thanks goodness he slept! I got up and had some time to myself. One of the first things I did was to grab the camera. My camera was in the van, so these pictures are courtesy of E9's camera.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: