Wednesday, December 12, 2007

David Goes to Mars

This is the title for I-5's book. He just couldn't wait to dictate his story to me and I'll share the introductory paragraph with you now.

David was an astronaut. He wanted to go into space, but he didn't have a rocket. However, David was an engineer. In fact, he was an aerospace engineer. An aerospace engineer knows how to build a rocket.

It took him two sessions to dictate the whole story to me. We have made the mock up book and we're working on where the page breaks will be. After that I-5 will use his skills as an illustrator to make wonderful drawings about this trip to Mars. We have not discussed medium yet, but if given a choice I'd say he will either paint or use oil pastels. Who can resist oil pastels? Stay tuned for the finished product.


1 comment:

Alana said...

I love it! Yep, that is your baby!!!! Rather, Dan's baby!!!