Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who Me, Really?

How fun is this? I received two nominations for the Nice Matters Award. Thank you to Christa over on homeschool blogger and to Jen in SC who nominated my blog for the award. I've been getting a lot of traffic from the Five in a Row boards so it's nice to see that others have been reading and receiving encouragement from our experiences.

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

So, now it is my turn to pass this award forward to some bloggers I know. I know that many of you have already been tagged, but here goes:

Shannon- is a brand new blogger and I can just tell she's going to be great. I found her first school entry totally inspiring and I can't wait to see what else will show up on her table next week!

Sheri- has received copious nominations, but I love to visit her blog so I will have to mention it here. Her notebooking is so fun to peek at and I love to see her kids' art work as well. She was so kind and helpful as I set up my own blog that I am so thankful to her. Plus, one day when my dd comes to me wanting purple hair, I'll know just who to contact!

Jen Unsell- Who can't be inspired by Jen's fun FIAR journey? Stop by her blog and see what her kids are up to. You won't want to miss out!

Candace C- Candace is a natural blogger and she and her kids have a lot of fun together. Her new teatimes give me food for thought and I can't wait to see what's playing for the day on her blog.

Michelle in TN- always has something going on at her school and I've enjoyed seeing what is new at her house. Too bad I don't like tea because this tea time thing is catching on in TN!!

Alana- has a great blog and she and her kids do some wild stuff. I wish I could link you there, but you need to be invited to take a peek! She is another FIAR mama that I've gotten to know on the boards and she is one funny girl!

Marcy- Marcy is also new to the blogging world this summer and I always enjoy checking in on Ben and what they are up to. She was once kind enough to let me know she was selling her copy of Reading Made Easy when I needed to make a switch for for dd then 5. What a perfect program for her and I was delighted to buy it from another FIAR mom. Marcy and I share a love of Evan Moor history pockets too!

No comments: